A beautiful parkland 9 hole course set in rolling County Leitrim farmland.
Bordered on one side by the Ballinamore - Ballyconnell Canal and affording panoramic views of the dramatic slopes of Sliabh - an - Iarainn. founded in 1934 and in 1996 Dr. Arthur Spring re -designed the course which was officially opened on June 26th 2004. It has established itself as one of the finest 9 hole courses in the region. The proximity of the canal is a feature of the golf course with the Club House on one side and the course on the other.