This year the club are open to offers of a sponsor for the Match Play Competition.
Singles Matchplay Rules 2019
1. Matchplay €10 Competition Fee must be paid on or before play commences and the envelope put into competition entry box.
2. Lowest H/cap Player goes back to Scratch, Competitor plays off ¾ difference.
(i.e) Player A H/cap 12 / Player B H/cap 20 /
Playing Stroke difference 8.................. ¾ of 8 = 6
Player A H/cap 0 / Player B H/cap 6
3. Matchplay must not be played in any other active Cub Competition.
4. Matchplay must be played on or before the deadline as stated on the noticeboard.
5. If match is not played before deadline then a draw will be made and one player will be picked to go through to the next round.
6. The first person drawn out for their match must contact their fellow competitor.
Any of above Rules not adhered to results in Disqualification from Competition
Contact the Captain Sean Lennon, Ray Gleeson or Sean Healy if you would like to Sponsor 2019 Matchplay Competition.